1. Riding a BBQ DONUT is prohibited when:
a. The outboard electric motor exceeds five (5) KW or 3,68 KW.
b. The wind speeds are greater than four (4) Beaufort and before sunrise and after sunset hours.
c. The number of riders is greater than ten (10).
d. The total weight of the supplies and passengers combined exceeds one thousand five hundred (1500) kilos.
e. The distance is greater than five hundred (500) meters from the shoreline and when in unprotected bays, coves, or inlets.
f. The distance is greater than two hundred (200) meters from the coastline and at sea areas where swimmers are present yet floating buoys are not evident.
At beach areas where floating buoys are mandatory to mark limits, travel is permitted on the outer side of the buoys only.
2. Restrictions include:
a. Individuals less than sixteen (16) of years of age and those who do not know how to swim are prohibited to operate the vessels. Individuals who are younger than the minimum age requirement yet know how to swim are permitted to participate if accompanied by an adult.
b. The consumption of food or alcoholic drinks on board.
3. Operators/Riders must exercise special care so as to avoid any disturbances or commotion to swimmers in the areas.
4. Takeoff and landing must be via a predefined waterway according to the Hellenic Port Authority Rules, Article 49.
5. Each vessel must be equipped with
a. A Personal floatation devices for each rider
b. One smoke detector
c. A fire extinguisher
6. The terms and conditions in this article, excluding item B of par. 2 in addition to par. 4, also apply to craft owned and operated for personal use.