Certified Quality watersports centers from TUV Austria Hellas
Safe Water Sports's partnership with TUV Austria Hellas is progressing rapidly, increasing the number of licensed certified water sports centers with the private certification protocol, "Water Sports Certified Quality".
The following watersports centers have been already certified:
- Mykonos Watersports at Kalafati Beach in Mykonos,
- Platis Gialos Water Sports in Mykonos, Mykonos Palace Hotel,
- Santa Maria Water in Paros,
- Plaka watersports on Plaka beach in Naxos,
- Nautical Club of Vouliagmeni (Trovas O.E. hosted in the nautical club)
- Kea Watersports in Kea island
- Costa Navarino Hotel (2 watersports centers)
- Umbrellas Water Sports Pefkoxori Chalkidiki
It is the first in Europe relevant initiative and a result of a long lasting effort and productive with water sports professionals, experienced business consultants, “Safe Water Sports” NGO, members of the Coast Guard and the Technical Committee of Management Systems Certification department of TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS.
Main goals of the protocol:
The design and implementation of a strong mechanism concerning the operation of Licensed Water Sports centers having as its focal points the quality service and safety rules
The support and enhancement of the commercial value and branding of every Licensed Water Sports Center through this certification mark.
“Water Sports Certified Quality” is another TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS breakthrough initiative, for the upgrade of the services’ quality in tourism sector, utilizing its knowledge and experience in the field of quality certification. This is the first time in Europe that a customized protocol for Water Sports is offered.
The certification initiative of several watersports center is sponsored by Seajets and Aegean.