1. Are restricted to individuals that are younger than eighteen (18) years of age and to individuals that cannot swim properly.
2. Are prohibited when the distances from the shoreline are greater than five hundred (500) meters.
3. Are prohibited during adverse weather conditions and prior to sunrise and after sunset hours.
4. Are restricted to a maximum of one rider or operator.
5. Mini Cruiser operators must show proper care and caution so as to avoid disturbing swimmers in the area.
6. Launching a Mini Cruiser is permitted from the shoreline and does not require the use of specific waterways as referenced in Article #27.