1. Are prohibited for individuals unable to swim properly and when the following minimum age requirements are not met, for canoeing minimum of fourteen (14) years of age, for kayaking a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
2. Are prohibited when distances from the shoreline are greater than five hundred (500) meters.
3. Are prohibited during adverse weather conditions and prior to sunrise and after sunset hours.
4. Are prohibited in cases where the number of individuals surpasses the number specified by the manufacturer for the specific model and type. Individuals or paddlers must be equipped with Personal Floatation devices.
5. Paddlers must exercise proper care and caution so as to avoid disturbing swimmers in the area.